Board of Directors Responsibilities
The Board of Directors as a whole is responsible for the stewardship of the Society and:
- Supervises the management of the affairs of the Society.
- Undertakes to act honestly and in good faith with a view to the best interests of the Society and the community.
- Exercises the degree of care, diligence and skill that a reasonably prudent person would in comparable circumstances.
- Acts in accordance with its obligations contained in the Society’s constitution, by-laws, and Board and Members resolutions.
- Considers the following matters as a Board and does not delegate them to a committee: